Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Long time, no post...

Well helloooo out there blog world. It's been a while. And lots of things have changed! Sorry I haven't been posting more fun recipes to share.

So me and the bf moved to Chattanooga, TN! We've been here almost a month and it's so awesome. Chattanooga is such a fun outdoorsy city with tons to do! Mountains, rivers, and creeks, oh my! We live right outside the downtown area on top of this giant hill (super fun to ride bikes up... not). And we've sorta been in vegan fat kid heaven. There are two vegan restaurants in town and tons more veg options at other restaurants than I'm used to. And did I mention AWESOME grocery stores?! We've got Greenlife and Earth Fare, plus convenient produce stands around town. They make me oh so happy.

So lately I've been eating a lot of kale, in case you were wondering. I recently bought a different type of kale called lacinato kale (aka dino kale) from Greenlife that came from a local farm (sweet!). I love finding new vegetables I enjoy. Also, stir fries have been some of my top go-to dishes for dinner. They're just so easy, plus the leftovers make great quesadillas. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Soon I'll be back to posting delicious recipes and such. Gotta get ideas!! If you have anything you'd like to see, I'd love to hear suggestions!

riding bikes, being cute, you know

this is on Signal Mountain, beautiful right?

No comments:

Post a Comment