Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

First post!

Hayyy! This is my first blog post since back in the xanga days (oh dear). So I'm sorta new to this. Starting a blog is something I've wanted to do for a while now, but I'm just now getting around to it. And here it is!! 
 
Here's just a little bit about me. I am a recent college graduate, I'm out on the search for a job, I'm considering a move soon, and this is the first time I'm actually calling myself vegan. I've been eating vegan (or mostly vegan) for a little bit, but I just have commitment issues with the label. Haha I dunno, I'm weird. But lately I've been obsessed with all things vegan. I've been cooking a lot and experimenting with new (to me) foods like quinoa, kale, lentils, and trying to learn different ways to cook tofu. I can't wait til I live in a city that is more bike friendly, has vegan restaurants, and has grocery stores with more healthy options.
 
Most people who know me know that I love food and I eat a LOT!! I've always called myself a fat kid. But nowadays I TRY to have some self control. Key word being try, it doesn't always happen. So you'll be hearing a lot about food from me! Plus I have a passion for nutrition and I my degree just happens to be in Food & Nutrition.
 
I also have a really amazing boyfriend who is the most supportive and loving person. I don't know what I would do without him! Too bad he lives all the way in New Jersey. But not for too much longer! We want to start our lives together asap.
 
I'm excited to make more posts. You can expect to hear about food, experiences, recipes, changes, and maybe some life stories. Something along those lines!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment