Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

Well, it's that time again... That time where I'm all like "it's been a while." Haha I don't know what it is, but sometimes I just abandon my blog.

This time, it started when I couldn't find my camera battery charger. I must have lost it sometime during my move in June and I still can't find it! So my camera is dead... sad day! And I've been super lazy about finding a new charger for it. I suppose I could find something on amazon, a camera website, or somewhere on the internet. Oh, technology!

Also, my computer is currently being fixed right now. I've been taking some pictures from my phone, but nothing in detail. I'll probably post some new stuff soon with really crappy un-edited cell phone pictures. Get ready! Haha



My birthday was last weekend and Scott got me these cute little vegan cupcakes from a local cupcake shop called Whipped Cupcakes. They'll make you some vegan cupcakes if you call in and order them. So awesome! They even have vegan cupcakes available in the store on weekends. And let me tell ya, they're DELISH!


No comments:

Post a Comment